Choosing a property management company for your condominium is an important decision. It’s vital to select a team that has the experience and knowledge necessary to manage your property effectively. That’s where Andrejs Property Management comes in.
With over 20 years of experience in the property management business, we have developed an enthusiastic team comprised of Senior Managers, Property Managers Assistants, Accounting and Administrative staff. We have worked hard to understand what our clients need and have designed and developed new resources to better the operation of the condominiums we manage. We pride ourselves in providing a consistent level of dedicated service to our clients.
We offer comprehensive, professional management services for your condominium, and our team of knowledgeable, experienced support staff backs the Property Manager selected as the specialist most suited to your specific requirements. Our services cover everything from operational services, financial services to administrative services.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you choose Andrejs Property Management for your condominium:
- 24 hour emergency coverage
- Supervision of all trades and suppliers
- Preparation of workloads and schedules and evaluation of staffing requirements
- Site personnel supervision/hiring/training/evaluation
- Monthly building & property inspections
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Fire Plan Formulation & Fire Safety instruction
- Guidance on acquisition of insurance & appraisals
- Contract tendering administration & supervision
- The acquisition and scrutinization of all tenders
- Energy management
- Implementation of Government regulations as they apply to the property
- Complete accounting services as per G.A.P.
- Receivables & payables, processing and banking
- Timely maintenance fee collection
- Payroll administration
- Budget preparation
- Revenue & expenditure control and analysis
- Computerized reporting systems
- Investment of condominium surplus funds
- Review reserve fund based on an independent reserve fund study
- Preparation of all working papers for auditors
- Establishment of excellent resident relations
- Enforcement of the Condominium Act, Declaration, by-laws and Rules
- Preparation of Status Certificates
- Preparation for and organization of all condominium meetings
- Monthly manager’s report to the Board and attendance at all regular Board meetings
- Maintaining Register of Owners
- Assistance, if required, in the preparation of a “Welcome” information package for all new residents
- Assistance, if required, in the preparation of the corporation’s newsletter
Andrejs Property Management
With our expert team managing your building, the benefits to you will be countless. We will provide you with comprehensive, professional management that will result in maximized revenues and minimized expenditures for your condominium. The Board’s involvement may be as limited or as extensive as they wish.
At Andrejs Property Management, we understand the importance of having a property management team you can trust. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you manage your condominium effectively.